From next season all parents / guardians / players will have to have an account for themselves and their children through GMS. Setting this up is easy to do and will make signing up for membership though the BHRFC website much easier.
- Go to https://gms.rfu.com/GMS/CreateAccount/?qs=MtsU15xYpdQ51rUIk28%2bzeV6yGF6MNXAYxW9FwhrLVE%3d&OrganisationId=499
- Fill out the form for how many adults and children, please remember to add a passport style photo for each person.
- Once you have filled in the information, it will then ask you:Player does not have an active Player Registration request, would you like to add one now?
- Click yes to this and then fill in the player position, medial details, school and consent then click Next.
- Click Confirm and you will then get an email sent to you with a verification link, open the email and click the link
- Once logged in click on Relationships and this will show your child’s details and their RFU ID number (this stays with them and does not change as they move through the age groups).
- Go to bhrfc.co.uk and register for an account, check your junk folder for the verification email
- Sign up your child for a monthly or yearly membership, the details needed are:Child’s Full NameChild’s DOB
RFU ID number
BHRFC Consent tick boxesParent / Guardian Name
Parent / Guardian DOB
RFU ID Number
- That’s it all done!
If there are any issues please email us firstname.lastname@example.orgGMS