From next season all parents / guardians will have to have an account for themselves and their children through GMS. Setting this up is easy to do and will make signing up for membership though the BHRFC website much easier.
- Go to https://gms.rfu.com/GMS/Dashboard/Organisation?OrganisationId=499
- Chose which level of main membership you would like to sign up for.
- Once you have filled in the information, it will then ask you:
Player does not have an active Player Registration request, would you like to add one now?
- Click yes to this and then fill in the player position (if known), medial details, school and consent then click Next.
- Click Confirm and you will then get an email sent to you with a verification link, open the email and click the link
- Once logged in click on Relationships and this will show your child’s details and their RFU ID number (this stays with them and does not change as they move through the age groups).
- Go to bhrfc.co.uk and register for an account, check your junk folder for the verification email
- The details needed are:
Child’s Full Name
RFU ID number
BHRFC Consent tick boxes
Parent / Guardian Name
Parent / Guardian DOB
RFU ID Number
- That’s it all done!